Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences
State Key Laboratory of Biochemical Engineering
Ph. D, Professor
National Key Laboratory of Biochemical Engineering
Institute of Process Engineering
Chinese Academy of Sciences, 100190, Beijing, P. R. China
Tel: (+86) 10 8254 4990
Drug delivery, immunotherapy
2003-2008 Zhejiang University, China
1999-2003 Xiangtan University, China
2014-present: associate professor, Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, CHINA
2012-2014: assistant professor, Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, CHINA
2008-2011: Postdoctor, Zhejiang University, CHINA
(1) Ruiyuan Liu, Jun Yang, Xinyu Qiu, Weihong Ji, Jie Shen, Yan Li, Zhiguo Lu, Yanyue Wu, Wenli Wang, Jing Wang, Jifu Hao, and Xin Zhang, “Cascaded rocket” nanosystems with spatiotemporal separation for triple-synergistic therapy of Alzheimer’s disease, Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2022, 11: 2101748.
(2) Ruiyuan Liu, Jun Yang, Linying Liu, Zhiguo Lu, Zhuyan Shi, Weihong Ji, Jie Shen, Xin Zhang, An “amyloid-β cleaner” for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease by normalizing microglial dysfunction, Advanced Science, 2020, 7: 1901555.
(3) Jun Yang, Zhuyan Shi, Ruiyuan Liu, Yanyue Wu, Xin Zhang, Combined-therapeutic strategies synergistically potentiate glioblastoma multiforme treatment via nanotechnology, Theranostics, 2020, 10(7): 3223-3239.
(4) Qi Shen, Jun Yang, Ruiyuan Li, Linying Liu, Jinchao Zhang, Shigang Shen, Xin Zhang, Hybrid ‘clusterbombs’ as multifunctional nanoplatforms potentiate brain tumor immunotherapy, Materials Horizons, 2019, 6: 810-816.
(5) Chenmeng Qiao, Jun Yang, Qi Shen, Ruiyuan Liu, Yanhui Li, Yuanjie Shi, Jingli Chen, Yanqin Shen, Zuobing Xiao, Jie Weng, Xin Zhang, Traceable nanoparticles with dual targeting and ROS response for RNAi-based immunochemotherapy of intracranial glioblastoma treatment, Advanced Materials, 2018, 30(18): 1705054.
(6) Jingli Chen, Jun Yang, Ruiyuan Liu, Chenmeng Qiao, Zhiguo Lu, Yuanjie Shi, Zhanming Fan, Zhenzhong Zhang, Xin Zhang, Dual-targeting theranostic system with mimicking apoptosis to promote myocardial infarction repair via modulation of macrophages, Theranostics, 2017, 7(17): 4149-4167.
Zhang Lab, Add: No.1, Bei-Er-Tiao, Zhong-Guan-Cun, Haidian District, Beijing China | Phone:+86-10-82544853 | Page view | 备案号：京ICP备17047136号